Trillium Health Centre is one of Canada’s largest leading academically-affiliated health centre with highly-specialized regional programs in Advanced Cardiac Surgery, Geriatric Mental Health Services, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Services, Neurosurgery, Palliative Care, Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence, Specialized Geriatric Services, Stroke, and Vascular Services.
Housing a model ambulatory care centre and the largest free standing day surgery centre in North America, Trillium serves over one million residents in Peel and West Toronto and from other communities across Ontario.
Last year Trillium’s doctors, staff and volunteers cared for more than 700,000 patients at the Mississauga (100 Queensway W.) and West Toronto (150 Sherway Dr.) locations.
With the continued support of the Trillium Health Centre Foundation, the hospital’s fundraising arm, the two-site facility is attracting international attention for its innovative approach to providing safe, high quality health care services and has received numerous national awards for quality and innovation.
Patient Declaration of Values
- Provide you with timely access to high quality care in a safe and comfortable environment
- Share meaningful information about your plan of care so you can make informed decisions
- Involve you and those most important to you in your care
- Listen and respond to your needs in order to build a trusting relationship
- Care for you with respect, compassion and dignity