Patient & Visitor Information
Keeping you safe
To prevent and control the spread of germs, Trillium does the following:
- Follows provincial and federal best practice guidelines for infection prevention and control
- Has a comprehensive hand hygiene program
- Has a state-of-the-art cleaning program
- Has an antibiotics stewardship program
- Is transparent in reporting infection rates and hand hygiene audits.
- Has a process in place to review, analyze, learn and improve infection control practices
We welcome feedback and comments from patients and visitors. Please talk to your health care provider, or to patient relations at (905) 848-7164 or firstname.lastname@example.org.