Programs & Services
Trillium Health Centre offers a world-class surgical program to more than one million citizens in Mississauga and Etobicoke.
Our Surgical Program provides quality, state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient care to people of all ages and is recognized as a leader in minimally invasive surgery procedures in the region.
Our exceptional team of Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Nurses, Respiratory Technologists, and Perfusionists continues to excel and break ground in all surgical specialties.
Our operating rooms serve approximately 26,000 patients annually – 13,000 at our West Toronto ambulatory clinic, and 13,000 patients at our Mississauga ambulatory and inpatient units (the general surgery inpatient units alone see approximately 3,800 patients per year).
Trillium’s surgical program focuses on:
- Reducing surgical wait times
- Minimally Invasive Technology
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Regional services in:
- Hapatopancreaticobiliary (HPB) Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Advanced Orthopaedics
- Reducing wait times through:
Trillium provides regional and tertiary surgical services in:
- Neurosurgery – neurodiagnostics, minor to severe head trauma, brain and spinal cord tumors, cerebral vascular disorders and chronic pain
- Advanced orthopaedics – complex fractures, hip, knee and shoulder replacements, complex spinal surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery.
Our community partners
- Community Care Access Centre (CCAC)
- Cancer Care Ontario
- Mississauga Halton LHIN
- Credit Valley Hospital
- Shared Services West
- Ontario Hospital Association/OntarioBuys
- Trillium Gift of Life